June 23, 2016
To: Myself (Aliyah)
Nobody improves themselves unless they have some criticism from their own minds. We should never be satisfied with what we already are. We should never limit our capabilities. That is why I am writing this letter to you. I wish to frankly criticize you, and make you see my point. I want you to recognize your faults and try to overcome them. You should also learn to recognize what you are good at, and derive infinite opportunities from that activity which is your strength.
These are your faults. Go through them, and try to improvise on them.
- You are extremely impatient, as well as restless. You cannot sit for more than a while, without being distracted. You cannot stick at a job with sufficient patience. For this, you need to meditate, and improve your concentration.
- You are very inactive, and do not like to run about, and be exhausted. You like sitting indoors, and always reading a book. You should cure this habit by being outdoors for a longer duration, and play and not sit and laze about. Having a regular workout may also help.
- You should learn to be more patient with people, and also control your temper. This can be achieved by meditation and also by being patient.
These are your talents. Try to achieve infinite possibilities from your talents, and use them correctly to become successful.
- If you write regularly, that habit can become your best friend. It can also help you convey your feelings and opinions with the world.
- You are also good at drawing and painting, but you do have the ability to do better. Art can also help you paint your imagination and make your feelings known.
- Dance is a great way to keep fit, as well as to pour out your emotions through expressions. Dance and performing arts such as music can take you around the world, and make you popular among the world.
I sincerely hope that you will heed my suggestions and criticism. This is for your own welfare, and as a true friend, who keeps your benefit at heart, I hope that I have set you on the right path to success, as well as becoming a better person. Try to make the good side of you character (your talents) outshine the bad side (your faults).
Love, Me. (One who cares about you)
I am not like a shadow to you, who will follow you in the sun, but leave you in the dark. I am a true friend, and you know the meaning . . . . .